MyLottoGuide is a comprehensive lottery directory in which we offer the reviews of the best online lottery betting sites, in-depth analyses of online lottery agents, the latest online lottery bonuses, extensive lottery guides for beginners and experienced players, and the latest lottery news stories.
To make the long story short, here are our top 6 sites, we know about many more – but this shortlist is the best (in our perspective):
How Do We rank Lottery Sites?
We analyze online lottery sites and agents from different viewpoints. So, instead of taking up a holistic approach, we disassemble an online lottery site (figuratively) and review different features. This way our readers are able to find a suitable online lottery site for their taste.
There are many different criteria that we take into consideration while reviewing an online lottery site. Primarily we focus on the lottery offers of the online lottery platform, the availability of payment methods, customer support quality, quality and quantity of available online lotteries and online lottery syndicates, and the website design including mobile device compatibility.
We consider the same criteria while reviewing every online lottery site and online lottery agent. We follow the TT, a.k.a Triple T principle: transparent, trustworthy, and to-the-point. Our reviews show every necessary detail about the lottery site that we review. Our reviews are unbiased. We don’t promote any lottery site we wouldn’t use ourselves. Last but not least, we don’t beat the bush trying to hide the reality.
Our Rating Criteria for Lottery Sites
We take certain criteria into consideration while creating the best online lottery site reviews. Every online lottery site and agency needs to have certain qualities in order to take its place among the best online lotteries. These qualities are as follows:
- Available online lotteries and syndicates: A perfect online lottery site is expected to feature quite a few national lotteries with the biggest jackpots or run its own online lottery draws with a huge jackpot. The current leaders of the industry offer online tickets of the lotteries from the USA, Ukraine, Canada, Australia, Japan and more. You name one and they offer you the tickets online. Moreover, having plenty of online lottery syndicates is an essential feature that we look for.
- Bonuses: One of the biggest perks of playing lotteries online is getting online lottery bonuses as you play. You can claim online lottery signup bonuses, match bonuses, deposit bonuses, and cashback bonuses. You can even claim free lottery tickets or get discounts on your purchases.
- Payment methods: There are many online lottery payment methods out there. If we need to name a few, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal are among the huge number of deposit and withdrawal methods available for online lottery players. If you are more traditional, you can use your Visa and Mastercard debit or credit card. You can even use the bank wire transfer option.
- Customer Support: Once you create an account at an online lottery site, you become a customer who has certain rights to enjoy a lottery experience with the necessary safety. As a rightful customer, you may have questions, recommendations, or problems. It is the online lottery operator’s responsibility to offer your multiple channels to contact including live chat support, support via phone, and email support. We test the efficiency of such support channels and give you detailed analysis in our reviews.
- Design: The functionality of an online lottery site is what we care about the most. However, who would want to spend time at an online lottery which looks ugly and chaotic? It is important that you’ll find your way around easily and enjoy a modern gaming experience both on your desktop and mobile devices. That is why we consider the design of online lottery sites among our review criteria.
What Are Online Lottery Sites? How Does It Work?
An online lottery site is a representation of progress; a token of change. The lottery is one of the most traditional games played for centuries in different ways. Most of us have relatives who used to pay a visit to the lottery shop now and then with the hope of a more prosperous future. Thanks to online lotteries, we do not need to leave our homes to buy online lottery tickets which are sold thousands of miles away.
When we say online lotteries, we mean two different types of platforms. First one is the online lottery agents aka lottery retailers where you can purchase the actual tickets of national online lotteries such as PowerBall, Mega Millions, EuroMillions, EuroJackpot etc.
The other one is the online lottery betting sites where you can bet on the outcome of national lotteries instead of purchasing lottery tickets. You can wager bets on the outcome of the lottery or only certain numbers to be drawn. You can also decide how much you’d like to wager. Some of the sites operate their own online lotteries as well. So they have local jackpots available only on that particulate site.
How Can I Buy National Lottery Tickets Online?
Buying national lottery tickets online is not much different from buying lottery tickets in your local lottery shop. My Lotto Guide offers an extensive directory of the best online lottery sites and agents. Based on your interests, and of course the state that you reside in due to legal reasons, you can choose a trustable online lottery agent displayed here.
Once you decide on which website to use, then it’ll be very easy to create a free account and start purchasing your lottery tickets online. You can read our online lottery agent review, click on the play or visit button once you decide on the lottery site that you’ll head to. Afterwards, click on the signup button, fill the form and verify your account (email or phone verification might be necessary). Once you have a verified account, you can choose the national lottery that you’d like to play, select your lucky numbers on the lottery ticket and then purchase it using your online payment system, bank card, bitcoin etc. There are a plethora of online lottery payment methods to choose from.
You can purchase online lottery tickets on your desktop or mobile device. So, it is possible to play the national lottery of a country thousands of miles away while sitting on a bus to your home or work as well.
Is it Safe to Play Lottery Online?
It is absolutely safe to play lottery online if you choose a licensed online lottery site or a retailer There are major online gambling licensing authorities including Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Curacao eGaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and Kahnawake Gaming Commission. There are national governments that grant online gaming licenses as well. These authorities are there to regulate the market and protect the rights of the players.
At MyLottoGuide, we do not promote any unlicensed lottery site. Moreover, we work around the clock to stay compliant following all the regulatory updates concerning the industry.
In case you encounter an issue with an online lottery site, please get in touch with us using one of the methods stated on our contact page. We’ll investigate the issue and inform our readers about it.
Benefits of Online Lottery Syndicates
One of the biggest advantages of online lotteries over the land-based ones is the lottery syndicates. Well, technically you can form syndicates for the traditional lottery draws, but most of the prominent online lottery sites present online lottery syndicates to form agreements easily.
To join an online lottery syndicate, all you need to do is to choose a national lottery you’d like to play and wager as much as you want. The more you wager the bigger your share will be from potential winnings.
The primary aim of online lottery syndicates is increasing your chance of winning without spending a lot of money. Syndicates buy quite a lot of lines and the winnings are shared equally between each share.
The downside of joining a syndicate is that you’ll get only a share of the winnings while buying a ticket on your own would bring all the profit to you. The choice is yours after all!
Gambling responsibly means being able to exercise control over your gambling activity and not let it negatively impact other areas of your life. Read more (begambleaware.org).